Spring 2023 Semester Info
In January we are offering our fourth semester of the School of Ministry. We will be focused on Church Revitalization for 6 weeks.
Each week a different pastor, leader from UBA will teach and answer questions on a specific topic.
Cost: Pastor Class – $30 total for six 2 hour sessions
Payable to Unity Baptist Association prior to the beginning of the class
What do you get?
Practical advice and information from experienced pastors
5 books for your ministry library for pastors
Community of believers who are all doing what you are doing
Dates: January 10, 17, 24, 31
February 7, 14
6-8 PM each Tuesday night at the UBA Office in Diboll MAP IT
Our goal is to equip you to prepare a church for revitalization and lead it though the process of becoming the church God has intended it to be. This class is specifically designed for those who have surrendered to vocational ministry and are not yet in a ministry position, those who are currently pastoring a church, and those who are serving as supply or interim pastors. In the SBC, 90% of churches are either plateaued or declining. It is most probable that the church you are serving or will serve in is plateaued or declining.
- January 10 – Overview of Revitalization – What is it? What is the process? Understanding the Church Life Cycle
- January 17 – Exploration and Examination – the first 2 steps of the revitalization process – How to use assessment tools
- January 24 – Recommendations and Presentation – Case Study #1
- January 31 – What does a healthy church look like?
- February 7 – What does a Revitalizing Pastor look like? – Case Study #2
- February 14 – Implementation – How do we get to where we want to go?
Registration opens December 1.
Email STEVE for more information