Unity Baptist Association is committed to helping each of our churches grow healthy. We believe healthy churches are ministering to their communities, building leaders, growing in unity, and navigating conflict with mercy and grace.
UBA offers the following resources to our churches:
- The UBA School of Ministry helps equip pastors and those called to ministry for the everyday challenges of leading a church. We hold 2 six week semesters, January-February and September-October. Click HERE for more info.
- We are please to be able to offer churches of UBA grants to be used by the church as they have need. Click HERE for more info.
- We offer help with churches going through pastoral transition. We provide training for Pastor Search Committees and resources for supply ministers. Click HERE for more info.
- We provide an annual leadership conference called the IMPACT Conference. The IMPACT Conference gives next level training to both paid and lay church leadership. Click HERE for more info.
- UBA also offers strategic planning resources and consultations. Dr. Brazzel is a trained church consultant and brings years of experience to help churches grow past barriers and navigate transition. Click the buttons below to request a demographic report or a church health survey.
UBA has a leadership team devoted to church health. The Church Health Team focuses on areas of church health, leadership development, fellowship and building relationships among the churches of Unity Baptist Association, strategic planning and other areas affecting overall church health.