The block party trailer is a great way to engage your community. Your church can do a block party in a neighborhood. You can have a VBS promo party. You can celebrate the end of school. Celebrate July 4. Have a party for back to school. Use if for your Fall festival. With games, snack machines, pop up tents, and more, this trailer brings the life to your event.
Here is an overview of the process of using the Block Party Trailer:
- Check the online UBA calendar for trailer availability
- Complete the online reservation form below
- Download and read the Evangelistic Block Party Trailer Manual – Make it available to your Block Party Leadership Team members
- Check your email for confirmation of the reservation and information from Bonnie at UBA
- Send your $125 deposit and $75 usage checks to UBA – PO Box 154510 Lufkin, TX 75915
- Send Bonnie – firstname.lastname@example.org – a copy of the Driver’s License and Vehicle Insurance for the person who will be pulling the trailer
- Contact Bonnie to arrange pick-up and return of the trailer
- Pick up the trailer and complete a Trailer Inventory and Pre-Use Trailer Inspection form – see Appendix 9 in the manual
- Send the form to Bonnie or drop it off at the UBA office
- Have a Great Block Party!
- Contact Bonnie to confirm the date and time you will return the trailer
- Return the trailer
- Complete the Evaluation/Response form – or Appendix 8 in the manual
- We will send you a completed Trailer Inventory and Post-Use Trailer Inspection form with your deposit
If you need to be trained in how to use the trailer, please contact Fred Smith.
The trailer is available for use by all UBA churches. We require a refundable deposit of $125 and a fee of $75 per use. All fees go toward upkeep, licensing, repairs, and restocking of the trailer. Make checks payable to Unity Baptist Association.